Kate Tucker brings 20 years experience in the finance industry to the CPD team. Kate’s strong analytical skills provide high standard project finance and administration to ensure our clients project is reported with clarity and accuracy. Kate has a passion for property investment and can provide our clients with accurate feasibility reports on any potential development. Kate is a qualified Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia.
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting – ICAA, 2009
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investments (Property Investment Analysis) – Finsia, 2007
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Marketing) – UNE, NSW, 2000
- HSC, Launceston Church Grammar School, 1995
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia & NZ
- Certificate of Merit 2008 Taxation ICAA (Top 5% of Australia)
- ICAA Top State Award 2008 Taxation