Commercial Project Delivery offer an expert and qualified town planning service aimed at all segments of the development industry. Chloe Lyne, our lead town planner brings 15 years experience in planning services across Tasmania and Victoria to our CPD Team. Chloe offers qualified town planning services to all types of land owners, developers and local authorities. Chloe has a Bachelor of Urban Planning and Development from the University Of Melbourne, is a member of the Planning Institute of Australia and a Certified Practicing Planner. Chloe has extensive experience at both local government and private practice level town planning services.
Chloe brings integrity to her engagement with her clients by providing feedback on the appropriateness of a proposal, its likelihood of success and its inherent risk. The aim of our town planning service is to tailor the service to meet the clients need and budget whilst at all times maintaining a solid focus on strategic land use planning and the facilitation of development outcomes.
The CPD team’s established network of industry connections means we can tailor the provision of specialist inputs through the seamless integration of additional services as and where required.
Chloe can provide the following town planning services:
Project Co-ordination and Management:
- The planning approvals process often requires a range of inputs from specialist consultants and key stakeholders. We can assist clients in managing these inputs and ensuring they occur in a timely manner so as to avoid project delays and to minimise spending.
- Preparation and lodgement of development applications including coordination of all supporting assessments whilst utilising close lines of communication with the appropriate planning authority;
Planning Scheme Amendments and Rezoning:
- Facilitate planning scheme amendments (including rezoning) from initial liaison with council through to lodgement, attendance at council meetings and representation at the Tasmanian Planning Commission. Chloe has extensive knowledge and experience of the planning scheme amendment process and her approach to rezoning is based on the preparation of robust and defendable submissions which are supported by sound policy and legislative rigour.
Expert Witness Statements
- Preparation of expert witness statements for representation at the Resource Management and Planning Appeal Tribunal (RMPAT) and the Tasmanian Planning Commission;
- Qualified due diligence in regards to planning opportunities and constraints for a particular parcel of land.